What is a Blog?
A blog is an informational website or an online journal that presents content. The latest posts displays on the top of blog sites as it follows reverse chronological order.
It is a place where various writers express their views and opinion on a particular subject.
How does Blogging help Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Starting a blog is one of the greatest approaches you can adopt to boost your chances of ranking high on search engines.
Blogging is aids Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in various aspects which are the necessary factors for the ranking.
Here is the list of some SEO benefits of blogging:
More Indexed Pages:
Search Engines always want to have a trustworthy and reliable websites that provide accurate information to their visitors. By evaluating number of indexed pages of a website, search engines are able to measure the accuracy of websites.
If you are running a larger website then it generally associated as a great source of knowledge for visitors. But, this is not always true.
Search Engines recognize the value of a particular website and this is the reason smaller websites can outrank the larger websites.
It is recommended that following a consistent blogging approach for your business can help index more pages.
Search engines like Google welcomes useful, appropriate and latest content.
You can frequently provide fresh content if you write effective blogs consistently and posting them into various blog submission sites.
You will be able to reach a wide range of search queries when you develop a blog for numerous blog sites.
Blogging generally tends to work well to produce more distinct search results which cannot be attracted by your website.
You are more likely to miss out a pool of potential customers if you are not blogging.
Keeps Visitors on Your Website for Longer:
According to the research, people who reach your website through an effective and meaningful blog post displaying in the search results are more likely to stay on your page. Brief information and text have fewer chances to drive a visitor to your website.
More Valuable Content on Your Website:
You should consider your blog sites as an opportunity to expand your products and services.
No doubt, it is an opportunity to offer fresh content for your readers, target specific keywords and attract new visitors.
If you spend more time on producing up-to-date and meaningful information for your visitors, chances that they can revisit your website will get high.
Helps Build Authority:
Writing a blog in different blog submission sites indicates instructing your target consumers on a specific topic.
You are positioning yourself as a business specialist in your field when you continue to write blogs to promote your products and services. This can highly optimize your digital marketing.
Search engines are able to observe that visitors are appreciating your content and this contributes to familiarity and faithfulness among search engines. Ultimately, this raises the authority level in the algorithm of search engine.
When the visitors like your blog post about a product they are looking for, they are more likely to share your posts with their friends and family members. They even come back to your websites to search more of your content and can also try to contact you via e-mail. These reasons contribute to drive more and more traffic to your website and increase your sales.
Build Customer Relationships:
It is very rare that you get the opportunity to deal with the questions and concerns raised by potential customers.
Various blog submission sites offers you an opportunity to answer the questions raised by your target audience in the comment section. You will be able to improve your products and services basis the customer feedback.
This will strengthen your user engagement statistics and increase your sales.
Tips for blogging in various blog sites niche
- In order to improve ranking of your pages and post in search results, include appropriate keywords and tile. Make sure to incorporate the keywords as per the ideal keyword density (1-2 %).
- No not forget to add headers to your blog post.
- Including relevant images to your posts work wonders! Usually, people avoid reading lengthy posts with 0 images. If you are creating a blog post on your latest product then do not forget to post at least one image of it.
- Do not just write a content to fulfill the word count. Your content needs to accurate and valuable to the target customers.
- Make sure the information provided on your website regarding your products and services are up-to-date.
- Your blog post should be 100% original.
- You can even edit the URL of your post in order to make them more accessible. This can also enable search engines understand your content.
- You can add internal links to your previous blog posts. Just like external links, internal links are not holding much value though considered as an essential tactic for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- You should also keep updating your previous posts. It takes a lot of work to produce new content regularly.
By periodically monitoring your blog to identify old posts that are great but may now be outdated, you can make the content you have already done go further.
Best 30 Blog Submission Sites
Blogging is one of the greatest approaches one can embrace to boost Search Engine Optimization. It is not enough to simply have a blog and post content to stay in a competition. Producing good and effective content regularly is indeed the toughest part.
You can achieve success by doing a little hard work on your content so that your target audience can able to locate you more easily.
Make sure your content is doing its job right.