Blog commenting sites are a great way to exchange ideas and thoughts with other readers. They also foster healthy discussion. If you want to learn how to write a good blog comment, keep reading. We’ll cover what’s involved, how to write a good one, and why blog commenting sites are important.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Blog Commenting
Blog commenting sites offer several benefits to website owners. It increases social proof, helps build relationships with readers, and gives them a voice. Moreover, many blog commenting sites allow you to post a referral URL. The latter is advantageous to SEO and link building. However, many SEO marketers are of the view that blog commenting sites are only beneficial for providing backlinks.
To take advantage of the benefits of blog commenting, you should be aware of the different guidelines and policies of the different blog commenting sites. First of all, make sure that your comment is polite and respectful. Remember that not all bloggers appreciate rude and insulting comments. Also, keep your comments relevant to the blog’s topic. Lastly, make sure that your comments do not have spammy language. This will reduce the chance of your comments being flagged as spam.
Commenting on blogs will assist you in developing relationships and might even present new business opportunities in addition to creating backlinks. When you comment regularly, bloggers and other users will recognize your presence and appreciate your contributions. Over time, you may even be invited to guest-blog on another blogger’s blog. This can be a win-win situation for you and the blog owner.
Once you have created an account with a blog commenting site, the next step is to find blogs that are relevant to your niche and post comments on them. These blogs should have high-quality content that relates to your niche. You should also try to find blogs that have high DA, PA, and MozRank. This way, you will be able to get high-quality backlinks and improve your search engine rankings.
Blog commenting sites are great for building backlinks, and they are free. Usually the blog owners themselves moderate the comments, and this makes it an ideal opportunity for you to network with other niche people.
How to get blog commenting sites to accept comments
- Always provide your true name and email address.
- Fill out the comments area completely.
- Never include unimportant words.
- Utilize gravatar pictures
- Always make remarks about your specialty.
- Add your own words; do not use Internet plagiarism.
- Try to avoid spamming comments.
- Avoid using the terms “nice,” “good,” and “great.”
- Study the blog carefully.
- As many more words as you can in the comments
- at the name section, add a name. Attempt to exclude keywords
- Read the comments that have already been approved.
- Consider things in a unique way.
- Make your remarks appealing so that others would agree with you.
- If it’s appropriate for the blog, mention your other blogs.
Writing a perfect blog comment
Writing blog comments on other websites can be a great way for bloggers to promote their brands and gain backlinks. To increase the likelihood that your comment will be approved, try to adhere to the rules of blog commenting websites. Aim to write meaningful comments that promote your brand in a respectful manner. It is not advisable to shamelessly plug your products or services.
When commenting on a blog, you should use your real name. Since most bloggers detest having keywords in their name field that aren’t associated with you, doing this will ensure that your comments are more genuine. In addition, using your name gives your comments an identity. It also adds a sense of reality to your comment.
Blog commenting is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and build relationships. It will also help you generate free backlinks. Additionally, creating an excellent blog comment will boost your credibility and trust, both of which are essential for your marketing initiatives. You will become more well-known and become recognized as an authority on the subject. This is especially important if you are new to blogging and are not sure where to start.
Before you start writing your comments, study the English language and make sure you have an understanding of the rules of blogging. After all, once you hit the “submit” button, the rest is history! Some blogs let you edit your comments after they’ve been submitted, but it is best to refrain from adding links to specific posts. Instead, it is better to include a link to a static website.
The most important rule of writing a perfect blog comment on blog commenting websites is that your comments should be relevant to your niche. This ensures that your comments will be seen by your targeted audience. You should never comment on blogs that are not relevant to your own niche. Remember that if you are a fashion blogger, it’s best to leave comments about fashion instead of blogs about horses.
How blog commenting boosting traffic to your site
One of the best ways to boost traffic to your site is to participate in blog commenting. You can also use Google Analytics to track the traffic coming to your site and identify what is most popular. This information will help you improve your advertising strategies and figure out what materials your visitors find most interesting. This way, you can figure out which sources of traffic are most effective and which ones are not. Excluding certain traffic sources from your analytics will help you reduce the number of people visiting your site.
To increase blog traffic, leave thoughtful and value-adding comments on other people’s blogs. You can set up Google News alerts for specific keywords and then comment on those posts as soon as you see them. The earlier you comment on a blog, the better, since your comment will appear on the top of the list of comments. Apart from increasing your site’s traffic, blog commenting is an excellent strategy for link building and can also help you build a strong social network.
You should also capture the email addresses of the people who read your blog posts. These email addresses can be used to promote your blog content or products. The more email addresses you have, the more likely people will read your posts. Another way to increase your blog traffic is to create an email signup form. You can ask your visitors to sign up for your newsletter so that you can continue to communicate with them.
If you’re a business owner, blog commenting is a great way to build links. As long as you leave an informative and value-adding message on other blogs, you’ll gain access to valuable links. Remember that your comments should be relevant to the content of the blog. They should also allow you to leave a link back to your site.
Types of Blog Commenting Websites
- Comment Luv: Every blogger searches for comments in this part, and if a website adds the word “Luv,” your most recent post will be shown on the page right below their remarks. If you believe Comment Luv to be a Dofollow, you are mistaken. At the moment, owing to search engine algorithms, the majority of Comment Luv is a No-Follow.
- Disques Comments: This is one of the best comment kinds. If your website has Disqus comments enabled, you must register there before you can post a comment. If your remark is accepted, users will be able to read your profile there.
- Instant Approval Comments: The only thing you need to do to have your comment approved here is to add your details. There is no need for comment moderation on these sites, but there are many different types of links listed, so you should first check to see if the website is malicious or has been blocked by the search engine before posting any comments. Check the number of comments here as well. Avoid comments here if the number of comments exceeds 150.
- Facebook Comments: When you visit the most well-known, highly trafficked websites, such as ScoopWhoop, HuffPost, and others, they only accept comments from Facebook IDs. Once you have logged into Facebook, you can leave your comments on these high DA blog commenting websites. You have the opportunity to use social media to communicate with individuals here.
- YouTube Comments: YouTube is a terrific way to express your ideas and provide connections to users if your website deals with the Internet, marketing, or any other sorts of websites. Always include comments on the videos in your specialty. By including the websites that also engage consumers and drive traffic in the caption of the YouTube videos, you can also include them to your blog.
List of Blog Commenting sites
|Blog Commenting Sites List|
Travel Blog Commenting Sites List
|Travel Blog Commenting Sites|
Health Blog Commenting Sites List
|Health Blog Commenting Sites List|
Fashion & Beauty Blog Commenting Sites List
|Fashion & Beauty Blog Commenting Sites|
Technology & Software Blog Commenting Sites List
|Technology & Software Blog Sites
How to search for niche related blog commenting sites
You should explore these websites to do a Google search for your niche’s blog commenting websites:
- Niche Keyword + “add your comment”.
- Niche Keyword + “submit your comment”.
- Niche Keyword + “add comment”.
- Niche Keyword + “submit comment”
Backlinks Websites List
- 40+ High DA & PA Wiki Sites List
- 50 Best High DA Web 2.0 Sites List
- 50 High DA Infographic Sites List
- 30 Blog Sites | High DA & PA submission sites
- 50 Top Business Listing Sites List
- 75+ Top PR Social Bookmarking Sites List
- Top 30 High DA Video Sharing Platforms List
- Top 30 Ping Submission Sites List To Boost Your Website Indexing
- 250+ Classified Submission Sites List [Updated]
- 107+ High DA Article Submission Sites Lists
- 107+ Guest Posting Sites
- 50+ High DA & PA Question and Answer Websites List for Better SEO
- 60+ Press Release Sites – Advantages, Types & Importance
- 65+ High Domain Authority PDF Submission Sites List
- 50 Best Podcast Websites List in 2023
- 150+ RSS Feed Submission Sites | How RSS Feed Works
- 350+ High DA List of Forum Posting Sites
- 1500+ High DA Profile Creation Sites List
- 210+ List of Image Submission Sites
- 110+ High PR PPT Submission Sites List
- 110+ List of Event Submission Sites for SEO
What is Blog Commenting in SEO?
One of the simplest ways to obtain backlinks is through blog comments. With blog commenting, you may discuss a certain subject with other bloggers that write about related subjects.
Should I Allow Commenting on my Blog?
Most blogs should accept blog comments. A blog isn’t a blog until it has comments.
Do comments Boost your post?
Each social network has its own algorithm for prioritizing items in your feed. There are, nonetheless, some similarities. Social media algorithms appear to prefer comments and back-and-forth interaction. If your post receives a large number of comments, it will be distributed more widely (reach).