Since infographic sites fo emerged about ten years ago in the field of graphic design, they have become one of the leading concepts for communication across the web, in the workplace and in classrooms.
Basically, infographic is considered as a visual representation of data or information.
It is a combination of brief text, charts and images that provides simple and understand illustration of a particular subject.
The most visually creative and unique infographics are often the most expressive and understandable because they are eye catching.
People use infographics to filter a large amount of data and represent it in a simple manner, to convey message easily, to track variable changes over time and to observe relationships and trends of data.
Importance of Infographic in SEO
If you are not grabbing the amazing benefits of infographics to optimize your digital marketing strategy, you are definitely missing out!
Infohraphics have gained immense popularity across the Web over the last few years specifically on several social media platforms like Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
Today, infographic submission sites are considered to be one of the most powerful Search Engine Optimization techniques of building links. As compared to the other link building techniques, an infographic can create large number of backlinks.
Inforgraphs have become more persuasive over the last few years. Let’s see why!
7 Reasons Why Infographics matters?
- Eye-Catching and Persuasive:
Readers appreciate meaningful information that contains figures, numbers and statistics. Infographics are great method for compiling and organizing a bunch of information into one simplified format which is convincing and convenient to look at.
Visual contents seem more memorable than plain content and customers can easily acquire information. When they remember your post, there are more like to come back and visit your website or even share the post with their friends and family members.
- Generate more visitors to your website:
It is so obvious that the compelling and beautiful infographic sites will tend to drive a lot of traffic to your website. Each “share” or “click” is counted as one more visitor reviews your post. This method works well because visitors are more likely to share visual content these days.
Keywords play a vital role in boosting traffic. Make sure to place a correct keyword while creating an infographic.
- Easy to remember, understand and readable:
With the help of infographics, your visitors can grasp the message you are trying to convey, scan the document quickly and remember it for longer time after leaving the website.
Infographic submission sites are generally good at handling complicated ideas and simplifying the facts with visuals or images to express the main concept easily and quickly.
- Helps in spreading your brand awareness:
By adding engaging visual content to your infographic sites, it may contribute valuable and insightful information about your product, services or brand.
If generated accurately and correctly, an infographic can prove to be a powerful means of communication to describe your business or brand.
As per the research conducted by various digital marketing experts, an infographic submission sites can boost your brand awareness along with improving the website traffic to a large extent.
- Make your content go viral:
According to the research, 95% of the content marketing that comprise of visual elements receives more views as compare to the content having no images.
Hence, incorporating visual elements and images to your post can improve the user’s engagement and can make your post go viral across the Web.
- Linkable and sharable:
Online digital marketers can obtain potential outputs through infographic sites. An infographs maintains the significance and can be conveniently posted on a specific website after several months from its initial release.
- Turns you to be an Expert:
By sharing your information with your audience through an infographic, you are not only placing yourself as a Specialist but also you are boosting the credibility of your business.
It takes time, experience and expertise to generate an appealing infographic containing the knowledge that your readers do not have.
Your customers will cherish the meaningful content and recognize you as an Expert.
5 Essential Elements for Successful SEO Infographic Sites
If you want to reach your audience and optimize your digital marketing approach with the help of infohraphics, you need to consider below given 5 key elements.
- The concept of your Infographics in SEO: “Without any main concept or an idea, your infographic will be just a graphic“. Your infograph must clearly illustrate what actually you are talking about! If you are not clear about the main idea then you are unable to create a flawless infograhic for promoting your product and services.
- Information related to your concept: The most important component of an effective SEO infographic is using accurate data. Ensure all the facts and information is from credible sources. You must use your own information as a brand related to your products and services. Avoid including irrelevant points.
- The text copy of your SEO Infographic: You need to write the text copy of your SEO infographic after you find the appropriate information and organize it in the necessary format. Include appealing headings to along with brief descriptions to boost the reader’s engagement. Represent the facts in simple and interactive manner.
- Charts, Graphs, Fonts, Colors and Design required in SEO Infographics should be based on the main concept of your SEO. It must clarify the motive of the knowledge you want to convey to your target audience. Do not overload your infograph with multiple graphs and charts. Avoid using too many colors in your infographic.
- Optimize your SEO Infographics: Make sure to choose an appropriate keyword related to the main concept of your Infographic. You must insert keywords in the URL, Meta description, Heading and content.
Top 50 Infographic Submission Sites
|Infographic Submission Sites||DA||PA|
When utilize correctly, infographic sites turn out to be a great method for Search Engine Optimization. You just need to be more focused and creative while designing an infographic. Do follow the above guidelines and your will be amazed with the results.